Skardu is a beautiful town in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, surrounded by towering mountains, sparkling lakes, and lush green valleys. Here are some Nearest 08 tourist places to visit in Skardu City:
- Shangrila Resort: This is a beautiful resort situated on the banks of Lower Kachura Lake. It is famous for its unique architecture, beautiful gardens, and stunning views of the lake and mountains.
- Kharpocho Fort: Kharpocho Fort: This is another historic fort located on a hill overlooking Skardu town. It is believed to have been built in the 8th century and offers stunning views of the town and surrounding areas.
- Cold Desert also known as the Katpana Desert or Biama Nakpo, is a high-altitude desert located near Skardu, in Pakistan’s northern Gilgit-Baltistan region. The desert contains expanses of large sand dunes that are sometimes covered in snow during winter. Katpana Desert is one of the highest deserts in the world.
- Katpana Lake is gaining prominence due to the alluring beauty that it possesses, and it is one of the spots in Skardu that is still relatively untouched. The Katpana town serves as the setting for the lake’s entrance. The vista is made even more breathtaking by the presence of a wide variety of trees along the shore of the lake. If you are thinking about taking a trip to Skardu, you absolutely have to make time to go to Katpana Lake. It is one of the most beautiful lakes in Pakistan.
- Deosai National Park: This is a beautiful national park located about 30 km from Skardu town. It is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, including the Himalayan brown bear, and is a popular spot for hiking and camping.
- Satpara Lake: This is a beautiful lake located about 6 km from Skardu town. It is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and is a popular spot for boating and fishing.
- Manthal Buddha Rock: This is a large rock carving of Buddha located about 10 km from Skardu town. It is believed to date back to the 8th century and is a popular spot for tourists interested in history and archaeology.
- Basho Valley: This is a beautiful valley located about 40 km from Skardu town. It is known for its beautiful waterfalls, lush green meadows, and stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
These are just a few of the many beautiful tourist places to visit in Skardu. The town is truly a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers, with something to offer for everyone.
If some wanna Tour to Skardu www.skarduotour.com Trusted Tour Company For Your Family Tour, Couple Tour & Customized Tour.